Friday, December 2, 2011

Anybody have any suggestions on what type of cardio I can add to my weightlifting routine?

Everytime I add cardio to my weightlifting routine I burn out. I have a mesoendomorphic bodytype and I need to shed some bodyfat. Anyone have any good cardio routines they've added onto their weight training?|||The best I've seen out there is a book I just finnished reading. It has everything for your body and what programs to do to get the effects you want. Has illustrations too so you can follow and meals etc.. all good for the body.





I recommend Sly moves You can buy it at amazon.com





Definately worth it in my opinion.





Good luck|||there is kick boxing routines (not where you fight people but the cardio work) If done the right right way it burns calories.....There is also swimming, and a regular cardio class at your local gym...and you can also do running...|||I would check out what they call H.I.I.T. training. They say that you can burn up to three times more fat that way than just doing steady cardio for 30 minutes a day. It is not for amateurs though. The training is based on using your max amount of oxygen. I have been doing it for a little while now and in the beginning it really kicked my behind.|||I carry a jump rope around with me from machine to machine, and between each set of the exercise I'm doing, I'll do a minute of jump roping. By the end of my workout, that's an extra 20-30 minutes of cardio, and gives your arms and legs a great burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment