Friday, December 2, 2011

Will taking BCAA'S and weightlifting prevent muscle loss while running in cross country?

I have gained quite a bit of muscle but now im running in cross country, I dont want to lose my gains so will taking BCAA'S and also weightlifting prevent muscle loss? I don't mind not being an amazing runner i just do it for fun so i dont care if the muscle slows me down. Thanks!|||This guy has researched a lot and even has a research about cross-country.





http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/supple鈥?/a>





I take L-Glutamin to spare muscle loss (marathon training, but want to keep muscle mass 180lbs 10% fat), but I think it is a waste of time, because results are seen only if it is injected. Maybe other type glutamine like Ethyl-Ester or AKG could get absorbed better and spare protein. BCAA seems like it works much better and from what I've read, effects are really noticeable.





At all rates, continue weightlifting. You will still lose a little and you won't gain mass, but you'll keep the muscle strong and ready to get back to full size when you take a break from running.

No comments:

Post a Comment