Friday, December 2, 2011

What weightlifting exercises will help me burn fat?

I've been doing cardio for 6 months and I just learned that cardio by itself wont burn fat -__-. So now I'm combining it with weight training, and I want to know what kind of exercises will make me burn fat and not make me buff at all but toned and really lean. I'm already skinny but I have a tiny bit of fat I can get rid of.|||Do the Fat X Program. The short metabolic boosting workouts and diet will help you lose body fat, get more fit and toned fast. It's not easy but definitely doable. Give it a go. It worked great for me.|||Actually, cardio is the best exercise when you are trying to lose weight. It helps to do a bit of strength training two to three times week to increase muscle mass. Increasing your muscle size helps you burn more calories while at rest. (Even if you are lifting 3 pound weights, you are still increasing muscle size.) Muscle burns more calories than fat.





So stick with mostly cardio is you want a tight figure. But DO incorporate strength training 2 or 3 times a week. Heavy weight lifting will not bulk you up unless you intentionally try to. The female body naturally doesn't produce enough testosterone for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment