Friday, December 2, 2011

What is the best weightlifting/workout routine for a high school baseball player?

I'm a wrestler and baseball player in high school and I have been weight lifting for a while now but I wanted to get some insight to make sure I don't hurt myself.|||I played football %26amp; baseball in high school among other sports for baseball I found lifting weights %26amp; cardo as being beneficial along with going to the batting cages or taking batting practice with a heavier bat to help build strength %26amp; spend on my swing. I played pitcher among other things so I also used to throw a heavier ball but again you dont want to go to heavier in either case or even with free weights because of hurting yourself but a little heavier isn't bad.|||Don't any of you high schoolers know how to talk to your coaches?





Sarge

No comments:

Post a Comment