Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I prepare for weightlifting?

I am currently very sore after a week of weightlifting as a class in school. I don't do extreme weights but I start small. I stretch sometimes and tomorrow I got this extreme workout on only one part of my body. I need to know how to stretch my arms and my legs. (also no one knows what part of body)|||The main thing is to hydrate! However, you are always going to be sore after a good weight lifting workout. That means that you are getting stronger. Warm bathes after will help with the soreness. Some good stretches are arm circles; cross one arm across your body; stretch and switch; clasp hands behind your back and bend at the waist towards the ground and stretch; pull one arm over the top of your head and grab your elbow and pull, switch: stand with feet together and reach for your toes; stand on one leg grab raised foot and gently pull up hold then switch.





Athletic Points


http://athleticpoints.info/new-page.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment