Friday, December 2, 2011

Which weightlifting exercises work your biceps and triceps?

i need to know for my weightlifting class plz help.|||Barbell Bicep Curls for mass.


Concentration Curls for peak.


Hammer Curls for biceps and forearms.





If you do Curls with your arms inside, that will put more emphasis on your outer Biceps.





Tricep Pushdowns


Tricep Extension with a dumbbell


Skull Crushers


Dips|||Best website I've seen, the link I've included below has been killer for teaching me how to build up my arms. They show you how to do them and everything.





http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.p鈥?/a>|||Curls


Bench press


Tricep Extenstions


Tricep Pull-down


Power Clean


Closed hand-bench press


Skull crushers


butterflies


push-ups


dips

No comments:

Post a Comment