Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I do olympic weightlifting while traveling?

I love to travel for long periods of time, but lifting weights, let alone olmpic weight lifting, isn't exactly an easy feat on the road. I have worked my way up to a one-rep max of 110 lbs for the power clean and want to maintain, if not increase, that max. But with the amount of time I plan to stay away, how do I do it? How do I olympic lift on the road?|||See if you can get into a weight studio or gym in the places you travel to.|||well you have 2 choices, 1) you keep a pair of dumbells with you in your car if your going by car and do cleans and olympic lifts useing dumbells. OR, you just bring a barbell with 80% of the weight to maintain your max,





also your power clean max isnt the main goal, its your total clean and jerk+sntach.

No comments:

Post a Comment