Friday, December 2, 2011

Workout regime for weightlifting to increase bench max?

Does anyone know of a workout plan with weightlifting that I can do at the gym to increase my bench max and get stronger and faster overall? I play fullback and linebacker. Thanks in advance.|||do a lot of tricep work to get your bench press up and do closed grip bench pressing|||Bench Max: Take your current max, and add it by a half (so if my max is 100, I'll do 150). Take it all the way down, and get a spotter to help you get it up. Then do it by a fourth (so if my max is 100, I'll do 125) with a spotter, then do your max by yourself. Do maybe 3 sets of this.





Faster: Warm up by doing maybe a mile of medium jogging. Then, sprint as fast as possible for 15 seconds, jog, Sprint for 20 seconds, jog, Sprint for 25 seconds, jog, sprint for 15 seconds, jog, sprint for 12 seconds, light jog, you're done.|||Sprint for 25 seconds, jog, sprint for 15 seconds, jog, sprint for 12 seconds, light jog, you're done.|||Plenty of pushups. Wide, Diamond, Regular just do them all. aim for 600 a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment