Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is a personal trainer worth it? Especially if it's my first time weightlifting in the gym?

I recently got a gym membership to start getting back into shape and wanted to start doing weightlifting so I can have some muscle. I'm really skinny and only weigh about 126lbs. I'm 17 years old by the way. Is a personal trainer worth it?





How costly are they? The gym I go to is located in a small town.|||personal trainers can cost from $50 to $100 a session, depending on your gym. you could maybe check the gym's website?





if you are not sure how to go about weightlifting, it may be worthwhile to invest in one personal training session so you can learn the techniques





good luck!|||When you join a gym, training should be included. Paying for training is pretty costly. Maybe you should try some instructional videos. Youtube the things you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment