Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Weightlifting?

Ok so this summer I want to start weightlifting again because I want to do well in track next year. I throw shot put and discus





What is the best strategy for the best results? Heavy weight+less reps or Lower weight+more reps?





I am a girl, Bench about 90, Box squat 175, Power Clean 75. Maybe you could write out a schedule for me please? like...





Bench Press


Week 1- 75


Week 2- 80


Week 3- 85...........something like that|||Low weight high reps. There is a STRONG girl at our our highschool (beat me in armwrestling) and all the arm workout she does is repping the bar. No weight, just over and over again until your arms burn.|||im so all about working out... why wait until this summer when you can start tomorrow?! If you really want a workout i can send you mine, just email me at ilovemyboxer420@yahoo.com


include your age and weight if you decide to email, it helps deciding what weight you should use.

No comments:

Post a Comment