Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does heavy weightlifting really reduces your grow?

I am doing heavy weightlifting every day ( 4 sets of 8 reps 2 different muscles a day ) from monday till saturday and sunday I am doing cardio. I know you can grow till your 25th. I am 18 right now and if I keep on going like this will I have a lower height on my 25th if I wouldn't do weightlifting? But will I still grow even if I keep on weightlifting?|||first off.... most guys are done growing by 18..





though they have the potential to grow to 21 - 25.... but most guys dont grow anymore by then.





the weight training does nothing to hinder your growth in height.... and it actually releases endorphines and growth hormone..





and also the weight training is fine to do 4-6 days a week.. for 45-60 mins


but atleast skip one day to relax...





and eat more proteins and good foods|||In my Opinion you are training too much, no to weightlifting restricting growth though





Try a different workot programme thats easier on yuor body that lets it rest and build muscles faster, try a 3 day split for example:





Monday: Chest, Triceps and Shoulders





Wed: Biceps and Back





Friday: Legs





The rest of the days off for rest and don't do anymore that 15 total sets during each training day





You can put cardio into one of the rest days

No comments:

Post a Comment