Thursday, November 24, 2011

Whats the best weightlifting diet for me?

I am 15 years old and I have 10 weeks to train for sophmore football. Currently I weight 160 pounds, and would like to get to about 170. I need a good diet while I will be weightlifting everyday. Maybe to even help me lose a little fat. I am only trying to gain lean muscle. Please help me with a good diet. On exactly what to eat, and what not to eat please.|||if u want to know from the people in the know , check out www.usn.co.uk , they can give u a plan to acheive your goals. protien shakes and bars with some supplements will get you the result you want, but if to expensive try porridge with soya milk for breakfast - chicken breast,brown rice and veg for dinner, protien shake with banana-workout-then have another protien shake within 20 mins of finishing workout - evening meal tuna pasta- then protien shake with soya milk not water before bed, so it releases the protien slowly while you sleep, preventing loss of muscle. also try the health shop for the protien powder tubs 拢32- protien bars 拢2each if u rather grab a bar than cook. hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment