Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Weightlifting?

What are the best weightlifting supplements from your experience? Two of my friends were always talking how NO XPLODE is s great and I've been taking it the past few weeks and I can already notice the results. But what else is out there that I should try?|||NO Xplode is mainly just for the energy and pump. I used to use it all the time, but they changed the formula about a year ago and it hasn't been the same. I would definitly give Gaspari Nutrition Superpump 250 or Controlled Labs White Flood a try, I think you will see much better results.





I would recommend adding some whey protein to your diet. Then drink right in the morning, right after your workout, then before you go to sleep with some milk.





Lastly, you should really supplement with creatine. It has been around forever now because it works. Just make sure to drink a lot of water.





As for other supplements, I test out a lot of different supplements and here are my stats right now:





6'0" Tall


215lbs


15% Bodyfat





Protein - BSN Syntha 6 Strawberry


NO2 - Gaspari Nutrition Superpump 250


Creatine - Gaspari Nutrition Size-On Lemonade


Amino Acid Mix - Controlled Labs Purple Wraath





I usually buy from http://www.bestpricenutrition.com because they have all the supplements above and they always give me a lot of supplement samples with my order.





Hope this helps!|||whey protine|||yes try whey preotein

No comments:

Post a Comment