Wednesday, November 30, 2011

First time going to the gym to start weightlifting, would getting a personal trainer hurt?

That way he'll teach me the right ways. I'm 17 years old and I'm really skinny and weigh about 126 lbs but want to start weightlifting to get muscular and toned up. Should I get me a personal trainer for a few sessions?





Thanks.|||That would be a good idea, yeah. A trainer will not only be able to catch mistakes and help guide you to performing the exercises properly if need be, but can also help keep you motivated and challenge you. I'd say if you want to get the best of out working out, hire a personal trainer.|||there are about a million lifting how to videos on youtube,etc. sites.


and the scooby site has a beginners workout with video of how to do the exercises


or get a personal trainer- are the personal trainers free or are you going to pay money for what you could learn free on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment