Thursday, November 24, 2011

Is it better to take protein before or after weightlifting?

Is it better to take protein before or after weightlifting? And how much protein or what kind of supplements are good to take any particular brands or types?|||Make sure to eat a meal that consists mostly of low to moderate rated carbs (gylcemic index) to provide energy for your workout appox. 30 min. before. After working out within one to two hours consume a ratio of 4:1 carbs to protein (40 grams of carbs, 10 grams of protein). Then two hours later eat a regular meal consisting mainly of protein. Your total protein intake should be about one gram per pound of body weight for the entire day. So if you weigh 150 lbs. then you will consume 150 grams of protein.|||Hi,


I have been a bodybuilder %26amp; a personal trainer for 25 years. I have personally trained many 100’s of bodybuilders to get more muscular and stronger. I trained one person to win the North America bodybuilding championships. I can offer you “totally kick butt” workout routines that will help you to add lots of muscle and get stronger. I will also help you with your diet to maximize your gains!!


I can offer this for only $10.00 US. I will accept Paypal, money orders or cash. And I am David Price, 2177 6th Ave., Trail, BC, Canada, V1R3B8





Sincerely,


David Price


dcprice1@shaw.ca|||it's better to take your protein after your workout. Get one that has some fat in it as well fat is still good. Make sure you have a good diet to go with your workout. Do not buy supplements from the gym or GNC as they are way over-priced. Go to a reputable health food store. Maybe you can start with whey -protein and add a little glutamine.....good luck|||I take cytosport protien shakes and I take it before and after workouts because it gives better results of size and wont make u sor as much when u take protien before or after. But when u take shake after be ready to chow on some healty food cuz it gets tough|||after lifting is better... ProtoWHEY is the best protein to take|||idk|||Before|||I take mine afterwards. Then the stomach is really revved up to absorb better. I find that a small can of chicken breast in water is all the protein supplement I need. I drain the water, eat 1 can a day. Anything from a cow does not digest well in us. Including creatine.|||Well from what I know from my nutrtion studying, is that it's good to eat protein before AND after, but not too large meals, probably just snacks, and fish, un-fried meat, and vitinam C are the best to get energy for workouts and everyday living. Also, another thing to keep yourself from getting dehyrated is switch other drinks you drink TO water, but once in a while after you get sick of water you could drink fruit drinks, but no arfictinal flavors added, that's a poison just to make the drink taste better. Hope this helped, good bye


Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment