Saturday, November 19, 2011

At what age should teens start weightlifting?

I understand that weight lifting at a young age can be devastating to a body if done wrong. Do you think that if I don't overdue weightlifting and, if I am monitored by a trainer, that I can start?





Age:13


Height: 5 foot 8


Weight:117.6 pound





Also im I underweight|||gtfo blunt.





Around the age 15-16 is fine , as at 13,14 your bones are still growing and your going into adult hood, around 15-16 your almost done with puberty so its fine then.





Taking illegal substances will cause devasting effects to your body in large quantities.





Running and aerobic e.g football is fine , at 13 go to your gym and ask for a personal trainer.





You cant weight train at most gyms untill ur 16-18|||Never. Lifting weights shrinks your pee-pee.





Just be thankful you're skinny, and not fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment