Thursday, November 24, 2011

Should I join the summer weightlifting program at my school?

My new high school next year offers a summer weightlifting program. I've been wanting to build some muscle, and frankly, I'm quite skinny. I don't know it should because it seems like something for football players, and I am not one. Should I go for it or just do some workouts at home?|||go for it. You'll make friends, it cant be too bad|||yes. you still need the physical activity, especially in the summer :D if you are the type of person, join... if for some reason you choose not to go, then do some workouts at home.|||Yes it is always good to stay fit and it would be a good school activity for you to join in on|||I think you should try it. You can learn from it.|||If it is something you really want to do and will enjoy then go for it. Who knows you may make a few new friends in the process. Fear only keeps us from Happiness.|||definately go for it.....you will get to know people better. If anything you will learn how to perform the right lifts and how much you should be lifting

No comments:

Post a Comment