Thursday, November 24, 2011

What are the best Workout songs for running and weightlifting?

What are the best Workout songs for running and weightlifting to pump you up or motivate you? I like rap and rock please list as many as you like as well as your #1 favorite|||When i'm running i rock out to pretty much any Black Eyed Peas song.... Thats what gets me pumped.|||i like to workout to three days grace songs especially there 1 song, "animal i have become" and i like listening to shipping up to boston by the Dropkick Murphy's (great running song!) and i also the song All the Above, im not positve who sings it tho|||I swim laps and run. but I listen to Disturbed (always great), Three Days Grace, Puddle of Mudd, The Offspring (fast paced and good). Maybe Rob Zombie if you're in the mood. haha. number one favorite would have to be The Offspring with songs like "Trust in You" and "Hammerhead." They will keep your adrenaline running. I cut alot of time listening to them before a race.|||If you have an iPod touch then there's an app called workout tunes


I suggest rock is the best for running swimming weght lifting and other indoor exercises





paparoach


seether


linkin park


ac/dc


anberlin


the killers


nickleback


jet


and that's all I remember


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment