Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Weightlifting?

am 17 years old. i have been lifting for a while. I am looking to make some big gains in strength and size. I already take protein. i am looking for a creatine supplement to take before i work out. Has anyone had some successs with any of them. I am not sure which kind i should buy.|||It's not worth it, taking supplements are for impatient showboaters. Do it the right way and the real way. plus if you do it naturally, you avoid stretchmarks, you are a hell of a lot healthier, and the muscle is real and lasts a lot longer. The minute you get off of the supplement you will notice the muscle begin to fade at a much faster rate than if you had done it the right way. Be smart and make the right decision, the one with ZERO side effects.|||Creatine monohydrate to start, I don't take the 25g recommended during loading phase because it really is stressful on the kidneys. I only take 5g or one spoonful every time I lift but I still see good gains. I wouldn't overdo it, just to be safe.





Powder form is best. Liquid turns it into creatinine, the waste product, unless you take it quickly.





Here's one type you could try (the one I use), the brand isn't too important:


http://www.affordablesupplements.com/pro鈥?/a>





"Storm creatine" may be good too, I just got some to try it.





Oh, and drink a lot of water with it, or you'll dehydrate. (I mean 3-4 glasses within the 2 hour period after you take it).|||There are many kinds you can try. I wouldn't bother with pure creatine mono-hydrate. It gives you bloat but you'll just pee it out when you go to the bathroom since so much of it isn't absorbed into your muscles.





I use Kre-Alkalyn 1500 by Scifit





http://mysupplementstore.net/kr15by.html





It works pretty good and you don't have to take so much of it for it to work, and doesn't require loading.





I tried Creatine Ethyl Ester. I didn't notice any difference.





Educate yourself about Creatine. It doesn't work the way the dude below this answer says it does.


It's just Creatine, NOT Pro-Hormones. People are so uneducated.|||something that can't be investigated by George Mitchell and all them yaknow?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylc=鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment