Thursday, November 24, 2011

How should I start weightlifting?

I want to start weightlifting, but I don't have any idea how to do it. I hear you have to change your lifestyle. What do I have to do to get results?|||if you're thin and want to get bigger, just go to the gym for about 1 - 1 1/2 hours after school and eat A LOT you'll see results quick and some protein powder would help also....|||Depends on your age and weight right now for accurate advice. But in my opinion, with 2 years of lifting and great results. I would start off slow, form is everything and it's just a known fact. It doesn't matter what you look like now or how much you can lift now, what matters is your results. Half of your training will be your diet. FORM FORM FORM and consistency.





1st easy step: Quit soda if you drink it and start drinking lots of water. Don't worry, all water weight will be lost. It's easier to lose water, it's harder to lose sugar stored in your stomach ;)





2nd step: Learn about P90X instead of lifting. It gets your ripped before you hit the gym. Don't start off with flub at the gym or you'll regret it. The gym won't help you lose fat, I promise you that.|||Consult a QUALIFIED, CERTIFIED personal trainer to set up ur program, u neednt have him/her for every session.





Dont do anything not scientifically sound.





Proceed gradually.





If there's any pain, refrain......use ur brain.|||start out small and get with someone who has experience with lifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment