Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Is it advisable for weightlifting at my age?

Im 16.


i have been doing weightlifting for almost 7 months n results are also good.


but some people advise me not to go for weightlifting instead some cardio n free hand exercise.


What should I do?


Im tall n I have found out that it doesn't effect my height.


Im taking suppliments like Whey proteins n Im thinking of going for Creatine.|||You're at a perfectly good age to start weight lifting. Make sure you have a balanced routine to avoid muscle imbalanced and concentrate on form and proper breathing. Also, lay off the supplements. You have so much capacity for growth at your age, you don't need it.|||ur fine


im 16


nothing really happened to me


just i might have a hernia....but that can happen to anybody


and i dont think it stunts growth...even though im 5 foot 4 and im not growing anymore...could just be genetics

No comments:

Post a Comment