Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Weightlifting...?

your meant to do a smaller number of reps with heavier weights for building muscle and a higher number of reps with lighter weights to tone right? I want to build muscle but when i do about 8 bicep curls with my heavy weights i just dont feel like ive worked my arms enough and then do more until i can lift anymore....am i doing it wrong?|||One of my favorites with biceps is called a drop set. Do your 8-rep set and then immediately drop the weight down to a level where you can do 8-10 more, no rest. Once you're tapped out on that weight, drop down again. Do three or four sets of these and your biceps will be exhausted.





Don't be bashful about the weight. When I get to the last set, I can barely do the bar.





Keep good form throughout the exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment